Alan (Avraham) Deutsch is a CPA with over 25 years experience. Alan and his associates specialize in income tax planning and compliance as well as in investment consulting.
An important guide with explanations for American citizens living in Israel relating to the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (the "New Law"), recently passed by Congress and signed by President Obama, written by a specialist in income tax planning.More...
The 2012 tax-filing season is here and those filing American tax returns need to know the new legislation regarding both U.S. and Israeli income tax law. Tax Retirement Plans, Personal Exemptions, Standard Deductions and advice for the Self-Employed are topics covered by Alan Deutsh in this article.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light