This is a 12 paneled laminated cardboard pamphlet superbly illustrated with superb photos of indigenous trees and shrubs of Israel.More...
This book presents a very knowledgeable, very literate religious support of the modern State of Israel, viewing Zionism as the Jewish people’s historical opportunity to create a living, breathing society according to Torah morals and ethics.More...
Poopa Dweck’s historical cookbook on the unique recipes used by the `Aleppo Jews’ of Northern Syria is a historical and geographical record with wonderful recipes in a coffee table edition with superb illustrations.More...
Much has happened and been written about Israel and its history but small personal accounts can be very interesting and we can learn from them. Carl Hoffman‘s article is about the research that Dr Judith Abrahami-Einat has done to find out about a family tragedy that occurred in 1939.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light