Geoff Tollman writes about his Uncle Sam who came back to South Africa from fighting in World War I. He took a lump sum in army payment and started his first enterprise. From a small general store for the diamond diggers, to owning a boarding house he progressed to buying and developing a large family home and eventually set up a chain of butchers shops – a very colorful character was Uncle Sam.More...
Geoff Tollman writes about the month he spent during Yom Kippur War with his diesel supply unit following a tank division, as it traveled east in the center of the country. He witnessed battles, fighter planes, abandoned enemy convoys, and was always greeted enthusiastically by local residents.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light