Gloria Deutsch is originally from Liverpool England. After gaining a B.A. degree in English she worked as a librarian. Gloria came to live in Israel in November 1973 and for the last 36 years has lived in Kfar Saba with her husband, Alex, a surgeon. Gloria writes as a freelancer in The Jerusalem Post, ESRA MAGAZINE and other publications.
Gloria Deutsch reviews and highly recommends Kim Kushner's cookery book “The Modern Menu”. She says the book truly lives up to its sub-title ‘Simple. Beautiful. Kosher.’More...
Ilana Kirschner was a little girl of twelve when she was sent to Theresienstadt. Nearly seventy years have gone by since that terrible time but a few months ago the 81-year-old Kfar Saba resident was vividly reminded of the less dark times when she read an article about Alice Herz-Sommer in The Jerusalem Post and recalled the beautiful music.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light