A mammoth report on the 30th anniversary full day event of lectures and entertainment. ESRA volunteers gave their all to frantically change outdoor to indoor venues. ESRA’s work in the community was on show and a large crowd, undaunted by the bad weather, participated in all that was on offer on a very successful day. lMore...
Betty Katzin & Jane Krivine offer you a fascinating insight into one of those decorative book plates that affirm one’s ownership. Find out more about the design of a 19th century ex-libris bookplate of a Dutch Jewish family, and how their history is intertwined in the design.More...
Ramat Hanadiv is a park full of Israeli-Mediterranean vegetation. There are many dunams of natural vegetation that surround the beautiful landscaped formal Rothschild Gardens. ESRA volunteers are helping in the nurseries and in the new visitors center. Jane Krivine writes about this project and other opportunities for volunteers – helping pupils with English in the local schools and assisting at the sewing centers for Ethiopian immigrants.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light