From the 1830’s millions of people from all over the world have entered the USA. Towards the end of the nineteenth century this included Jews from Eastern Europe many of whom became well known. Ellis Island, a museum and major tourist attraction, has a wall which is inscribed with many of the names of these immigrants.More...
The Israeli high-court ruling forcing the rerouting of the controversial security fence in the outer Jerusalem region will place the fence literally alongside the well-tended front and back gardens of Har Radar, now a flourishing Jewish community on the Green Line.More...
The Bat Shlomo moshava on the Carmel is a treasury of history, especially worth a visit in the spring when the threatened red falcon birds take up home on the synagogue roof and breeding boxes before their migratory return to South Africa.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light