Migry Zur Campanile was born in Bucharest, Romania. She is a bridge professional and teacher and until recently lived in Tel Aviv with her husband, bridge professional and writer Pietro Campanile. They actually met while playing bridge online.
Migry is the top-ranked Israeli womens player and among the top players on the European tournament scene. She is the only Israeli player to have won a world championship twice - in 1998 she won the World Generali Masters in Corsica, and at the 2000 Olympiad in Maastricht, she partnered Piotr Gawrys as a member of “Team E-Bridge”, which won the World Mixed Teams title.
Migry has won numerous Israeli National titles including the National Teams championship three times, the National Pairs twice, as well as several Mixed Pairs and Mixed Teams titles.
Away from bridge, Migry enjoys opera, gourmet cooking (her fabled meatballs enjoy a growing popularity), and jet-setting around the world.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light