A remarkable tale in which a man discovers, at the age of 64, that his life up to then had been a complete fabrication. A Life-Changing Discovery is the story of how Geoff Isaacs embarked on a search for his Jewish roots which led from England to New Zealand to the US and finally Israel.More...
ESRA will ensure that the students' bodies are nourished as well as their minds, for the duration of the school year. Having turned, not for the first time, to a wonderfully generous donor, we are pleased to say that with this help and ESRA's initiative, needy Ethiopian students at Bar Ilan University will receive a coupon for 10 meals per month.More...
In an effort to raise money, members of the Women's Institute decide to produce a calendar with a difference and the results may raise some eyebrows! Forthcoming performances on June 20, 22 and 23 so don't forget to order tickets for this engaging interpretation of "Calendar Girls" which is based on a true story.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light