The Award for Lifetime Achievement for health workers was presented by the Minister of Health to Prof. Leonard ‘Lennie’ Blieden in appreciation of his being among the founders of modern pediatric medicine in Israel, a teacher and educator, and an example to all those working in the field of pediatric cardiology in Israel.More...
ALYN is a rehabilitation hospital that treats children from birth to young adults from all religious and ethnic backgrounds. With the latest equipment and ideas, multidisciplinary techniques are used involving the parents, staff, professionals, volunteers and the children interacting with each other.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light