Born 1958 and raised in Tel Aviv, Orly still lives there with her husband and three grown children. In the past, she was a high school teacher and translator and since 2006 she is doing fundraising and foreign relations for NGOs and is a volunteer at Hibuk Rishon.
What happens to new born infants abandoned by their mothers? Orly Aish writes about an organization, “Hibuk Rishon,” (First Hug), dedicated to finding women volunteers to care for these babies, to give them loving care to help them develop normally.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light