Sandra Morgeli-Shechory’s first job at age 12 was as a “page” at the local library in Calgary, Canada. She came to Israel as a teenager in 1982/3 with her parents who were on Sabbatical in Tel Aviv. Later, Sandra held various library jobs during her studies in Toronto, Calgary and Jerusalem. She received a B.A. in Mass Communications and Psychology (York University 1990, with junior year at Hebrew University), after which she made came to live in Israel and completed an M.A. in Social and Organizational Psychology (Bar Ilan University, 1995). She also has diplomas in Information Studies (Technion, 1999), and Coaching (ICF, 2000). She and her husband live in Ben Shemen with their two sons.
The article describes the survey of libraries in Israel that have books in English. It ranges from a number of small independent English only collections, to the public libraries in the larger towns with thousands of books in English.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light