Firebird is the name of Sam Zebba’s sailboat and the article by him is a love story between him and sailing. Zebba offers the history of sailing, which he says is no different today than it was thousands of years ago. It’s the wind that moves the boat with the celestial bodies as guide; the sun by day and the stars by night. And romance in the air.More...
A chance showing of an 8mm family film in 1954 led to Sam Zebba making a commercial film. Old age tradition in modern Africa is the theme of the film shot in Nigeria with amateur African actors and production team. Those were the days before zoom lenses and modern filming techniques, but with help from professionals in America the film was made.More...
As part of a job opportunity to gain film experience in his career, Sam Zebba’s detailed account of his trip to Tahiti describes his fellow voyagers, his encounters en route and the friends he made. Indeed, a onetime exotic experience that he will remember and treasure forever.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light