People can be divided in to two groups - those who dwell on the past and those who look to the future. William Kolbrener opens his article with these words. He explains how T’shuva - repentance, can deal with our past actions and reconcile them with the future, how sins can become good deeds.More...
In the Haggadah we read that one who expands on the story of the Exodus is praiseworthy. In his article, “Cosmic Consciousness of Passover”, William Kolbrener provides thought-provoking insights into how the re-telling of the story of the Exodus has empowered and inspired us throughout the centuries.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light