The President invited ESRA’s Ethiopian dance group to perform in honor of the Sigd festival at the official residence. These young dancers earned a hearty applause from the enthusiastic audience for their graceful and meaningful performance, and a hug from the President.More...
After a summer of great preparation and thanks to Phyllis Bloch, the Head of ESRA’s Ethiopian Embroidery Project, Gondart, the beautifully embroidered items were displayed for sale at the International Hadassah Convention in Jerusalem.More...
Residents of Beth Protea in Herzliya have formed a small committee to assist in the sorting, addressing and packing of a few thousand ESRA magazines that cannot be hand-delivered.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light