- The children in the Students Build a Neighborhood Program in Hefzibah, Netanya have a "new friend". A lovely connection has been formed between ESRA and Netanya Hoops for Kids Foundation which supports and works with children in underprivileged areas through the Barak Netanya basketball team. As a Chanukah special, the kids received an evening of fun and teamwork and from now on will be getting tickets to the league basketball games as well as to other team activities in the neighborhood. Another win-win connection!
- Reuven Overto celebrated his barmitzvah on December 21 in Jerusalem. He and his family and many friends came especially from France for the event and they invited the ESRA Ethiopian Dance Group from Naot Shaked, Netanya, to join in the simcha. These young dancers gave a wonderful show and were then given a tour in Jerusalem, compliments of the family. We now have a request from another family planning a barmitzvah celebration to bring the girls. What a great way to empower them, make your celebration more exciting and give all a good time!
- "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man" (Winston Churchill).
An amazing day at the Riding Therapy Center of Kibbutz Maggal when 12 of our children with disabilities participated in a National Horse Riding Competition. This was part of a three-day event involving horse riders from all over Israel, judged by an overseas international judge. “Our” children, who, a year ago, could hardly sit on a horse, were amazing - all received certificates after a most moving and exciting afternoon.
VISIT OUR PROJECTS - THE JOY IS ALL YOURS!
Post a Comment
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light