Photo by Holly Stein
Tel Aviv. Hill of Spring. It's my hill of art.
Tel Aviv is known as Israel's art mecca. But the art is not confined to museums, concert halls and theaters. It's in the city's buildings themselves. As you walk down the streets of Tel Aviv, it's all around you. Look up. Look around the corner. Look down the alleys. The old buildings will whisper their secrets and memories to you.
Post a Comment
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light