ESRA EVENTS CALENDAR
ESRA offers an extraordinarily varied diary of events and activities. Every month there are scores of interest groups, lectures, workshops, scrabble , knitting circles, bridge, book clubs and more. For the less sedentary there are regular hikes and amazing tours on and off the beaten track. ESRA also runs a myriad of support groups - befrienders, bereavement, weight loss, ADHD and many others.
Take a moment to look into our website and discover what is going on in the cultural and social world at ESRA - come and see for yourself. Click here to find out what we have planned next.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light