1. Welcome to ESRA-magazine.Com ("Site") operates under the domain name www.esra-magazine.com by ESRA Magazine.
2. The terms "ESRA-magazine" or "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the Site. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
Use of Web Site Content
4. All software, text, scripting, images, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, and any other information, materials, content or services ("Content") available on the Site ("Site's Content") is intended for the use of the general public and is subject to change without notice.
5. We may update the Terms and Privacy Statement from time to time without a notice and by your use of the Site you agree to the applicable Terms set at the time of your use.
6. ESRA-magazine makes no representation that the Site's Content is appropriate or available for use otherwise as stipulated in this Terms. Neither ESRA-magazine nor any third parties warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Site's content for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the Site's content may content inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. ESRA-magazine makes all the effort to keep the Site running without problem or difficulty. However, we take no responsibility and will not be liable for the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
8. In no event will ESRA-magazine, its employees, its affiliates, its suppliers, or any other third party on his behalf be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, those resulting from direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, or any damages for loss or profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangibles) arising out of error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of personal records, or the reliance upon or use of data, information, opinions or other materials appearing on the Site or the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site, any linked Third Party Websites, the content contained at any or all such sites whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Websites and to the Website
9. From time to time, the Site may include Links to other websites ("Third Parties' websites") operated by third parties ("Links"). The Links intend to your convenience only in order to provide further information: we do not support, endorse or suggest the Third Parties' Websites and decline any responsibility for the content of the linked Websites.
10. It is strongly encouraged and recommended that you make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these Third Parties Websites.
11. ESRA-magazine's linking you to any one of the Third Party Web Sites does not provide you with any authorization to do something not permitted by that Third Party.
12. You may create a link to the Site from another website or document as long as such link follows the proper conduct under intellectual property law. Otherwise, you may not create such linking without ESRA-magazine's prior written consent.
15. ESRA-magazine is committed to protect Children privacy. You should be aware that the Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not seek to collect any personally identifiable information from any person that we can identify to be a Child and no such information should be submitted or posted on or through the Site nor through ESRA-magazine.
16. We may collect the following information:
§ Phone and fax number
§ E-mail address
§ Job title
§ Country of origin
§ Date of Aliyah
§ Credit card details
17. ESRA-magazine will not sell, lease or transmit any personal information about you with any third party or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, and unless we have your prior permission, or under the following circumstances:
17.1. We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ESRA-magazine under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ESRA-magazine communicate with you about offers from ESRA-magazine and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
17.2. In case of subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
18. ESRA-magazine limits access to personal information about you to ESRA-magazine's employees in order to provide products or services to you or in order to promote donation making.
19. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information we collect online is secure. In this purpose, and in order to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure, we put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
Property and copyrights
20. The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to ESRA-magazine and/or its affiliates. This material includes, but is not limited to, the look, design, layout, appearance and the graphics. Reproduction, copy, distribution, republication, download, displaying, posting or transmitting in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or "mirror"ing any Site's content, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of this Terms.
21. Any reproduction or reproductions mentioned above of part or all of the Site's contents in any form is prohibited except in the following cases:
21.1. the Content or extracts of it can be printed or downloaded to a local disk for your personal and non-commercial use only;
21.2. the Content or extracts of it can be copied to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Site as the source of the material.
22. The trademarks, logos, and service marks connected to ESRA-magazine ("Marks") displayed on the Site's content are the property of ESRA-magazine. Other product names, company names, marks, logos and symbols may be the trademarks of third party affiliates or other third parties ("Third Parties' Marks"). You are not permitted to use the Marks or the Third Parties' Marks without the prior written consent of ESRA-magazine or such Third party as the case may be.
23. Any unauthorized use of any Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
User Conduct and Obligations
24. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from ESRA-magazine or this Site any unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, lewd, offensive, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or otherwise objectionable, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
25. Furthermore, you agree not to:
25.1. provide false personal information, impersonate any other third part, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
25.2. collect personal information about other users or visitors to the Site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
25.3. upload, post or transmit through or to the Site any material containing any virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, or any otherwise harmful programs;
25.4. disrupt, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site, ESRA-magazine's computer systems, servers or networks;
25.5. transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
26. The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but without limitation, the practice of "screen scraping" or "phishing" or any other practice or activity aiming to obtain portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Site, in any way or in any quantities not authorized.
28. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should the Site be accessed by anyone outside Israel, it shall be that person's responsibility to ensure compliance with any locals laws to the extent that they do or may apply.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light